Sunday, October 17, 2010

HOW TO HAVE A NICE BODY

HOW TO HAVE A NICE BODY

WANT TO HAVE A BODY LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW????????

 “Gained 26 Pounds & Got Absolutely Ripped”
Kyle Matthews BeforeKyle Matthews After“Jason, I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for me. My entire life has moved on to the next level and I feel like I owe it all to you. You've provided me with so much determination it can't be expressed in words.

I gained over 20 pounds of muscle and lost an equal amount of body-fat using your system. Thanks again!”
Kyle Matthews



"Thank You Ain't Enough - Lost 14lbs of Body-Fat"

Christian BeforeChristian After“Stumbling upon Muscle Gaining Secrets was like the answer to everything. I have complete faith in your training philosophies and feel that the words "thank you" ain't enough.So far I have lost 14 pounds of body fat while gaining muscle and strength. Thank you again."
Christian Byslma



"Gained 19lbs of Mass & Lost 24lbs of Body-Fat"

Adam Harper BeforeAdam Harper After“With MGS, I was able to simultaneously gain muscle and lose 24 pounds of fat. Your muscle building program has totally changed how I think about training and has forever changed my life for the better.

Thanks for everything Jason."

Adam Harper





"Gained 30lbs of Muscle & Got Down to 6% Bodyfat!"

Jason VanHeulen BeforeJason VanHeulen After“I have always been athletic, but I could never really pack on serious size until I stumbled across Jason’s methods and his incredible weight gaining workouts. With MGS I put on nearly 30 pounds of muscle and got down to 6% bodyfat!”

Jason VanHeulen CSCS, CPT
jvanheulen [at] destinationhotels.com


 


"Size & Strength Gains I Never Imagined Possible"

Brian Eskow BeforeBrian Eskow After“When I first started following Jason's muscle building workout system I weighed 169 pounds. Today I'm a lean 203 pounds, can squat 365, deadlift 435 and bench press 300, respectively. By following all of his advice on nutrition, training and recovery to the letter I was able to make size and strength gains that I would have never imagined possible.”

Brian Eskow




"The Real Deal for this 46-Year Old Muscle Gainer"

Neil Archibald BeforeNeil Archibald After“Following Muscle Gaining Secrets I have lost 23 pounds in body fat, and added a substantial amount of muscle mass. Jason’s training principles and programs work for all ages as I am about to turn 46 and am still gaining muscle and strength. This is the real deal for the natural strength athlete. I look forward to the next phase and future gains in muscle size and strength. Cheers Jason!"
Neil Archibald, UK



"Results Speak for Themselves"

Steve BeforeSteve After“I really thought i knew everything about building muscle and gaining weight, I read every muscle magazine, and followed every stupid strength training phase that they invented. After giving myself a good slap for what a dick i had been I got stuck into Jason Ferruggia's Muscle Gaining Secrets, results speak for themselves." Steve Pharr



"Jacked, Chiseled and Achieving Goals - You Da Man!"

Morehart BeforeMorehart After
“I am in the best shape of my life, because of your program. My goals: be about 210 but jacked and chiseled, able to deadlift 550, squat 400, and do a body-up or one armed pull up.  Currently I deadlift around 490 and squat 405. Before picture is how I have looked for the last four years.  After picture is due to your madness. I can't wait to add muscle to that.  Thanks for all your help. You da man." Geoff C. Morehart


"Packed on Muscle to Become a Successful Trainer"

Gary BeforeGary After“I have used MGS with great success from the beginning to help pack on a solid 30 pounds of muscle.  Not only has this step by step muscle building program helped me personally, but by using the knowledge Jason provides I myself have since become a successful personal trainer with more than 20 clients, doing 120 plus sessions a month." Gary Deagle




No comments: